Thursday 6 June 2013

Preggo

My current obsession..

It's very hard to find this item on sale. I got this at RM3 per cans at Sogo.
I asked my dearly ex colleague coz her office juz next to sogo, to find out the price and co incidently they having it on promotion.
Normaly the price range between RM4.20 - RM4.50. So apa lagi, borong and buat stok until raya.
Frankly, we will not having pasta dish everyday, boring kot makan selalu, but possibly will serve to our guest during raya festive.





Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

1 comment:

  1. Wow, banyak you beli! This will be the stock up to Ramadhan? :D Btw, you gave me a first thought on buying Ramly products. Ya, Ayamas nugget was not that good anymore as before. Since there's a Ramly outlet nearby to the office, no harm visit kan? I should see what they could offer then.

    ReplyDelete