Thursday 16 February 2012

Kitchen Bar for My House

I am now eyeing for kitchen-bar-counter for my house. There are too many aspect need to be considered such as the material, the size, the color, the concept, the design and especially the PRICE$$$. I want the cheapest in town hehe kalu boleh..despite cheap, hasil nye mesti nak lah nampak classy and mahal...hak hak hak tuih..To me, for kitchen cabinet i don't prefer yang kayu kayan dah..during my teenagers, I always adore country home style..mase tu fikir bila dah besar nak ada rumah, nak pakai cabinet yang macam tu. Especially white theme. But times change, people change..so do I. Since I work in a new building, office's pantry already inspired me. Morden design simple yet stylish.. Feng shui pun baguih
Actualy my kitchen dah ade table top 'ikat batu' .haha orang tertentu je yang paham yg ni..anda faham?tettt..
cabinet yang atas not yet installed because masa mula2 rumah dah siap, dah ada tenant willing to rent the house. So I just ask the contractor to build up table top only plus drawers. Now the tenant dah nak keluar so we all boleh masuk rumah tu. Kalu ikutkan table top yg ikat batu tu, nak jer i remove and then install yang baru. sbb tak cantik contractor tu buat. tapi memandangkan duit tak cukup nak pasang cabinet yang wow, so i hold it first. Let concentrate Kitchen-Bar-Counter first.

Last week , I went to several kitchen cabinet shop just to have an idea what is the latest design for 2012. Most of it , they introduced acrylic, 3g and glossy surface material for cabinet. Different shop different price. I think its good for you to survey first before making the decision. mane la tahu kot kot kene tipu tang harga material tu kan. So from my observation , ada yang letak harga quite pricey and ada yang murah. But I will still continue  hunting for my desire kitchen bar this weekend. To be precise, I like design macam pic ni.




I'm thinking of IKEA as well..but sumtimes their product or material not lasting long. But the design really melt my heart. Teruja bila tengok little space bole jadi cantik. Kitchen yang kecik pun dia pandai deco.
Damn I can hardly wait to see my project kitchen bar completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment