Friday 17 August 2012

Selamat Hari Raya. Tak sabar nak makan juadah raya!

As a newly staff and still under probation , I'm not entitiled any leaves yet. But thankfully my current boss allow me to take one day post raya leave. Horray. And I think it will be not recorded in the E-Leave system as well coz my 'Annual Leaves' is not credited yet  into the system. How sweet my boss kan. Realy appreciate your kind tolerance. This morning, when I'm about to go to work, I noticed that my neighboorhood's cars was at their porch. I believed sumua nye dah start cuti and ready to balik kg. Well neighboors, have a safe journey and happy holiday!

Husband and myself are very lucky. We don't argue at all about 1st day raya. Our parent's house are nearby and it's only 15 minutes distance. On 1st raya we can be at both side. No hassle. For this year we had decided that on the morning raya , we'll be at my parent's house. As usual mom will cook scrumptious nasi dagang and rendang ayam keras together with nasi impit and I tell you my mom's nasi dagang very irresistible. And the interesting part mom will exchange her juadah raya with my MIL. MIL pula will cook Lontong, Ayam masak merah, Kuah kacang, nasik impit and rendang daging. These are all delicious and mouthwatering foods and you can't refuse it. Lucky us having super mom. Ok thats it. Enough about food. Puasa ni...tak thn nanti karang.


I want to wish selamat hari raya but is there anyone reading my blog? huhu...I have only 10 followers and not sure whether they are reading or not. But just in case you are, I would like to wish you selamat hari raya eidulfitri  maaf zahir batin and may this special occasion will bring you joy and happiness with family members and friends. Have a safe and pleasant journey going back to hometown.

Sorry no picca...

2 comments: